October is pumpkin month for me. It’s when I put out all my fall decor, I switch out all my candles for ones like snugly sweater, autumn leaves and pumpkin spice and I start my Pinterest search for all the fall recipes I can find.
So after spending way too much time on Pinterest (like I know everyone does), I put together a list of my 6 must try recipes that say fall has come. Plus it will give me a chance to try out some fun recipes before Thanksgiving 🙂 It’s never too early to start taste testing.
1. Pumpkin Chili – Recipe from Olivia’s Cuisine
2. Brie + Cheddar Apple Beer Soup – Recipe from Half Baked Harvest
3. Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese – Recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction
4. Pumpkin Spice Buttermilk Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting – Recipe from Cozycakes Cottage
5. Salted Caramel and Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars – Recipe from Averie Cooks
6. Apple Cider Floats – Recipe from What’s Cooking, Love?
Share your favorite fall recipes below.