Stripe top: Similar, Love this Ann Taylor top, also comes in petite, off the shoulder top for only $30! // White jeans: LOFT, I also love this cropped Vince Camuto pair // Flats: Love this similar pair and this faux suede lace up pair for under $20! // Backpack: No longer available, Love this similar stripe Kate Spade backpack, this diagonal stripe backpack, this budget friendly one for $33 and this blue and white one // Ray Ban sunglasses: Nordstrom // Multicolor necklace: Old, Love this double strand necklace or this gold one for $22! // Lipcolor: Covergirl in Eternal Ruby
Happy Monday and welcome to the brand new Cheers J! I am so so SO excited to finally be able to share it with you! It's been a long time in the making and we've spend a lot of time bts changing things up and working out all the kinks. I think we've worked through most of them, but if you run into any issues, please let me know in the comments below or send me an email. I can't wait for you to check out all the new features and of course I can't wait to hear what you think!
I'll admit it's a huge relief to have the new website launched! I've been concerned about making sure everything works, all the information transferred over correctly and bonus, I don't have to keep it secret anymore! Now I can (sort of) check it off my list, but I mean when it comes to technology you're never really done. There are always tweaks and adjustments to be made, but at least it's up and running. With so much happening with the blog and in life (I'll be sharing a life update later this week), I'm ready for a vacation.
I'm so fortunate that I've been able to step up my travel game in 2017. Earlier this year, I went and visited a very dear friend in Columbus, OH (the travel guide will be live tomorrow!) and Evan and I were able to getaway to Washington, DC last month (I'll have that guide for you later this month). Those trips were wonderful and so refreshing, but I admit that I've still got the travel bug and am dreaming of more places to visit this year in the US.
So I thought it would be fun to share 7 places (in no particular order) in the US that I would love to visit this year.
1. Charleston: I fell in love when I went with my mom and sister several years ago and have been wanting to go back ever since. Evan's never been so that makes me want to go even more.
2. Portland: Since Evan and I thoroughly enjoy food and wine, this up and coming spot is definitely a place we can't wait to check out.
3. Vermont: One of the things I like least about Texas is that the leaves never change color during the fall. I miss that a lot and I've heard this is one of the best places to see it.
4. Santa Fe: When it comes to travel in the US, it's rare the Evan's been to a place that I haven't. He went several years back and said I would like it, so I think I need to check it out.
5. Chicago: I've been to Chicago twice, but for some reason I thought that the dead of winter was the best time to go. I really enjoyed it, but would love to go back and see it when it was a bit warmer there.
6. Maine: I love the quaint little "beach" towns you find up north and love lobster, so what better place to get my fill of those two things then with a trip to Maine.
And last, but certainly not least...
7. California Wine Country
...and I'm also so so SO excited that we're actually going to there this summer! Neither of us has been, but since I turned 21 (actually before I turned 21) this has been on my bucket list! Stay tuned to find out more details on where we'll be headed. And of course if you have any recommendations, I would love to hear about them in the comments section.
Where are you headed in the US this year? Any places you think I should add to my list?